Thursday, September 13, 2012

We are back from our trip to Colorado! We had a wonderful vacation, and enjoyed spending time with Grandma Bergen, her sister Maxine, our cousin Miranda, and Justin and Laura's family. I took quite a few pictures :-) and I'm enjoying the chance to share them with you.

We drove through Colby, Kansas, and had to stop for pictures, of course. 


As we were driving toward Colorado Springs, I took pictures of the beautiful sunset. 



We spent Saturday night with some friends, and the next day we visited Justin and Laura. After that we headed on up to Rocky Mountain Mennonite Camp. We stayed in a cabin that has a beautiful view of Pike's Peak from the back deck! Here are some of my favorite pictures. 



 The inside of our cabin.
Colby, walking up the wrong side of the stairs!

The loft where us kids sleep.

 Oh, look, there's Riley's precious bear. I wonder how he got up there. [smile]

Thanks for looking at our blog! I'll be putting on pictures 
of rappelling, unicycling, wildlife, and more beautiful scenery shortly.
 I hope you've enjoyed it so far!

1 comment:

  1. You guys had a beautiful view from your cabin! I love the one of Brady sleeping and Colby at the Colby, KS sign.

    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete